C6owners :: Forums :: C6 Support :: The Garage

Does anyone know how many C6 2.2 HDI Linage have been made

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Author Post
PaulY   
Sun Sep 19 2010, 07:57pm
Member No: #142
Re:2.2 HDI manual. Thank you all for your interesting comments. Re Gearbox, the 6 gears provide you with a lot of flexibility and sixth is great on long motorway runs for saving diesel. (On a trip to Bristol and back from Surrey last week, I managed 48.7 MPG according to the trip computer)

If you are not used to six gears, it is easy to make a mess of the change, you need to remember to push over to right or left accurately, but after a while you get used to it.

Re numbers of cars; I rather like the idea of having a modern, rare, unusual, stylish, extremely quite, very comfortable, spacious, pretty powerful, and pretty frugal on fuel, amazing car.
mog1842   
Tue Oct 26 2010, 02:56pm
Member No: #268
I have a 2.2 manual, first registered in December 2006. It is A Lignage model, but came with Sat Nav and sunroof.

Having unfortunate experiences of automatic boxes, I was keen to get a manual. In fact I find the 6 speed box excellent, and complements the engine very well.

Have had the car for one year, and have had no problems at all. Plus low tax, insurance, good economy, and plenty of power.
C6Dave   
Tue Oct 26 2010, 03:04pm

Member No: #1
Welcome to the club mog1842 what colour is yours?
Website
mog1842   
Tue Oct 26 2010, 03:16pm
Member No: #268
Deep red. IMHO the best colour for the C6.
tonyrome   
Tue Oct 26 2010, 04:15pm
Member No: #15
mog1842 wrote ...
I have a 2.2 manual, first registered in December 2006. It is A Lignage model, but came with Sat Nav and sunroof...Deep red

I remember seeing that car advertised on AutoTrader before I bought mine. It was for sale privately and was on AutoTrader for quite a while. It was also the cheapest available C6 at that time and looked like a decent buy. In retrospect, I probably should have bought it rather than the 2.7 auto...
C6Dave   
Wed Apr 20 2011, 03:25pm

Member No: #1
OK have managed to get hold of some UK information from the Department Of Transport web site: - Click Here -

I have condensed the info for the C6 and here are the registrations since 2005 (the latest info at Q4 2010 are the totals for each model on the road)

I assume that the lower numbers are petrols and 2.2's but am unsure where the 3.0 HDi's sit plus those sat on garage forecourts untaxed are unlikely to be included. - click to enlarge

Website
Go to page   <<       

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club