Login   
C6owners :: Forums :: Owners Reviews and Road Tests :: C6 owners and drivers reviews

3.0 HDi Demonstrator

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Author Post
Owen Snell   
Sat Mar 06 2010, 09:45pm
Member No: #58
The latest car I have seen for sale so far is a 59 plate 2.7. The new cars are special order - has anyone seen a 3.0 HDi demonstrator in any of the dealers in the UK? Or tried to book a test drive on the Citroen web site? I am wondering if there will be any used 3.0 HDi vehicles appearing on the market at all, or at least not for some time.
tonyrome   
Mon Mar 08 2010, 10:36am
Member No: #15
I'm going to speak to some UK dealers in April and find out whether they have any 3 litre HDi demonstrators, as I think it would make an interesting comparison to the 2.7. Although none have appeared for sale yet, I'm sure the MDs of the Citroen dealerships will be using them. You have to remember that they were only available to order from June last year, so they're not even a year old yet!

Interestingly, the Company Car rates for the new model are about £500/year less than the original model, due to the lower emissions, making them (slightly) more palatable for business users. Mind you, at £3300/year, and with colossal depreciation, I doubt they will be high on the list of many fleet managers!
michaelb   
Mon Mar 08 2010, 12:27pm
Member No: #14
Citroën Slough told me this morning they are as rare as hens' teeth.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club