Login   
C6owners :: Forums :: Owners Reviews and Road Tests :: C6 owners and drivers reviews

C6 in Sable with Pano Roof?

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Author Post
C6Dave   
Thu May 19 2011, 06:23am

Member No: #1
Found this image on another site which shows a German registered C6 which looks like 'Sable' or 'Mativiore' but with a panoramic roof?

Anyone else ever seen a C6 in the metal, in this actual colour?

Website
pclark   
Thu May 19 2011, 07:48am
Member No: #3
I remember seeing a V6 Petrol Exclusive in a colour like this at Barkers in South Milford when the C6 was first launched. It also had Wadabis leather.

Is that really a panoramic roof or has it been painted black? I wasn't aware a panoramic glass roof was available as an option. I don't recall seeing it looking at the Citroen French website (citroen.fr). If it had been an option when I ordered my car I definitely would have had it.

I briefly considered specifying the sunroof but didn't think it was worth it given possible future problems with leaks.
C6Dave   
Thu May 19 2011, 08:34am

I thought the same as you about the Pano roof and can't find a mention of it anywhere.

Here is another closer view of the roof which must be a paint job then:

Website
BruceB   
Thu May 19 2011, 08:43am
Member No: #234
The registration plate is from Offenbach am Main, just east of Frankfurt.
C6Dave   
Thu May 19 2011, 10:41am

urgh....... someone has just posted this image of another C6 at the same gathering

If it belongs to anyone on site, I'm sorry, but I personally don't like what has been done.
Website
Chevrons   
Thu May 19 2011, 03:32pm
Member No: #85
Dave,

That link takes us to the Forum front-page; can you give a link to the actual post?
C6Dave   
Thu May 19 2011, 03:48pm

Sorry, I forgot that the page wasn't publicly viewable, you needed to be logged in so added the image.
Website

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club