Radio Aerial / Reception

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Author Post
Extant   
Fri Jan 21 2011, 02:01pm
Member No: #317
Just back from the dealer.

Rear windscreen is fecked and needs to be replaced. Hopefully, Citroen will agree to cough up, otherwise there may be an accident with a hammer and a claim for windscreen replacement.

The diagnostic found not fault with the navdrive despite the fact that it shut down three times in a row within a ten minute period last week. The dealer rebooted the whole thing by disconnecting the battery and said to see if it happens again.

The suspension, it would appear, is just me.
Extant   
Thu Feb 03 2011, 12:03pm
Citroen have agreed to replacing the rear windscreen under warranty.

All I need now if the Navdrive fault to be located. The sodding thing crashed the other day just long enough for me to pass a junction I needed to come off at. 15 mile diversion ensued. Not good.
C6Dave   
Thu Feb 03 2011, 02:06pm

Member No: #1
Just as well as the rear screen glass retails at £439.38
Website
Extant   
Wed Feb 16 2011, 07:14pm
I can now listen to the radio and have the heated rear windscreen on at the same time.

I'm now waiting for Citroen to dispatch a software package to the dealer to sort out the navdrive. Hopefully, this will get sorted before the original warranty expires. I can just imagine Citroen refusing a claim under an extended warranty on account of it being a pre-existing fault.
verycleverman   
Thu Feb 17 2011, 12:11am
Member No: #65
Extant wrote ...

I can just imagine Citroen refusing a claim under an extended warranty on account of it being a pre-existing fault.

If you contact Citroen Customer Service to advise them of the defect and mention that your dealer is investigating they will furnish you with a reference number, valid for about a year. I found the best way to be by contacting them via e-mail; request a reply by e-mail as 'you are seldom contactable by phone' and you will have something to print off and hand to the dealer.

Pete.
Extant   
Thu Feb 17 2011, 09:23am
Thanks for the tip. I'll sort that out before buying for the extended warranty.
Go to page   <<       

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club