Login   
C6owners :: Forums :: Owners Reviews and Road Tests :: C6 owners and drivers reviews

The amount of space!

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Author Post
black_exclusive   
Sun Sep 12 2010, 04:14pm
Member No: #126
Today, I was quite shocked how much you can get into the C6 with the rear seats folded down!

The first load was the two front, and two rear seats from a CX, and the other load was a huge amount of miscellaneous CX parts! All that fitted with room to spare, in perfect luxury too!

michaelb   
Sun Sep 12 2010, 04:35pm
Member No: #14
My bike is currently in my C6 (seats down), it is useful
verycleverman   
Sun Sep 12 2010, 10:48pm
Member No: #65
Alright. That's enough. Does anybody want to swap for a lounge pack?
We bought a drop leaf dining table and four chairs on ebay yesterday; we had to take both cars to collect them. I got three chairs in the C6 - and the table and the fourth chair in the C2!

Pete.
RichardKC6   
Mon Sep 13 2010, 06:34am
Member No: #49
This is why I ended up with a Jeep with a towbar (and before that a Xantia estate).

OTOH, for security the C6 with lounge pack is excellent - having had camera gear nicked from a Peugeot 405 in the past...
michaelb   
Mon Sep 13 2010, 09:50am
Member No: #14
verycleverman wrote ...

Alright. That's enough. Does anybody want to swap for a lounge pack?
We bought a drop leaf dining table and four chairs on ebay yesterday; we had to take both cars to collect them. I got three chairs in the C6 - and the table and the fourth chair in the C2!

Pete.

Which is why one of my mates has just bought a Merc Vito. Very impressive 2.2 auto with all the toys, drives like a car but with an aircraft hangar's storage space. No doubt he will be asked to move a few tables and chairs in the future
tonyrome   
Mon Sep 13 2010, 10:47am
Member No: #15
Yeah, it's a big disadvantage when you have the Lounge Pack and can't drop the seats...then again, bikes, chairs, miscellaneous parts in a C6? Shocking, shouldn't be allowed If you want a load lugger, buy a white van
verycleverman   
Mon Sep 13 2010, 11:16am
Member No: #65
Thinking back to when I had my Xm Estate, at various times I had a complete cast iron fireplace and a sideboard in there, not to mention two single divan beds!

Pete.
Trainman   
Mon Sep 13 2010, 02:02pm

Member No: #86
tonyrome wrote ...

Yeah, it's a big disadvantage when you have the Lounge Pack and can't drop the seats...then again, bikes, chairs, miscellaneous parts in a C6? Shocking, shouldn't be allowed If you want a load lugger, buy a white van

Couldn't agree more
Ped   
Mon Sep 13 2010, 04:06pm
Member No: #82
My friend wanted a hand moving house the other day. I was very glad I had the lounge pack that day, believe me. Think I took a couple of suits and a pillow in the end. Sweet.
black_exclusive   
Mon Sep 13 2010, 04:41pm
Member No: #126
tonyrome wrote ...

Well it was either the C6 or the Bini!
dsharples   
Mon Sep 13 2010, 06:53pm
Member No: #119
Even with the folding seats, mine don't fold flat. The armrest fouls on the central stowage drawer. I assume I'm not missing something and being a numpty here?

(I also moved houses using an XM Estate - they were truly capacious - I must admit to missing mine quite a lot - the C6 hasn't quite replaced it in my heart)...

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club