Login   
C6owners :: Forums :: Owners Reviews and Road Tests :: C6 owners and drivers reviews

One of the original 10

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Author Post
Trainman   
Fri Jul 30 2010, 08:01pm

Member No: #86
Okay, had the car for a year now, covering about 12000 miles in this time it's had 2 new front hubs and wheel bearings, along with a NSF suspension leg, all covered by warranty, thankfully

I still love driving this car and the attention it gets, it's quite amazing the looks it gets whether it be young kids or grown men even the 'old bill' like it

Finding out this was one of the first ten registered is a bit of a boon. Of the orignal 10 I have pics of three of them YOA (mine) YOD (at Elvington) and YON (at Wetherby)

We're off to the Angel of the North tomorrow, a 600 mile round trip roughly, basic route M6 -A66 - A1, gives us a wave if you see us.
C6Dave   
Fri Jul 30 2010, 10:16pm

Member No: #1
Pity I'll miss you as I'm in London and driving back tomorrow but overnighting in Knaresborough as SWMBO wants to go to the Antiques Fair at Wetherby on Sunday.

I wonder where the rest of the original 10 UK Right Hand Drive C6's ended up.
Website
Trainman   
Fri Aug 13 2010, 05:48pm

Member No: #86
Did the journey with an overall consumtion of 37.7 but given that we had to stop a couple of times for SWMBO's nephew to go to the loo, He's only 5, and that we came back the scenic route through Appleby. I was quite pleased.

I'm off to Oxford on Wednesday so as that's motorway, it'll interesting to see the difference, mileage wise.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club