C6owners :: Forums :: C6 Support :: Introduce yourself

Finally another C6 owner in Sweden

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Author Post
lassenisse   
Tue Jun 16 2015, 12:14pm
Member No: #2165
Hi! My name is Lars(nick: lassenisse) and I have finally entered the C6 world! I have bought a C6 2.2 HDi Automatic Exclusive in Gris Fulminator with Mistral black leather interior. The car was sold new in Bretagne, registered 14th of May 2009, and was serviced near Brest for the first two years/120 000 kms. After that I unfortunately do not have any service records until it was imported to Sweden by a dealer a year ago where it sat unsold until I bought it last week. The car has now done 176 000 kms, it has some issues but will hopefully soon be sorted out.

Yours truly has been addicted to Citroëns for more than thirty years, many cars have passed, most of them in better shape when I sold them than when I bought them as it has been a hobby of mine to fix them up as good as possible still not pouring countless amount of money in them. Sometimes you just have to admit a lost cause!

A C6 has been on top of the most wanted-list almost since the first time I rode in one back in 2006 and finally I had the possibility to get me one! It has now joined the small collection I have, which also consists of some older Citroëns like 2CV, ID, DS, GS, CX and XM as well as a couple of other makes. Furthermore, I am an active member of the Swedish Citroën Car Club, one of three editors of the Swedish Club Magazine "Autogënial" and for the time beeing head of the CX-section within the club!

I hope the C6 ownership will be long and that the car will give more pleasure than pain, if not so I hope this forum will be my saviour in despair!

Best regards / lassenisse

C6Dave   
Tue Jun 16 2015, 02:10pm

Member No: #1
From the Vin supplied the car had a warranty start date of 28th April 2009

Welcome to the wonderful world of C6 ownership
Website
DZR   
Wed Jun 17 2015, 08:38pm
Member No: #2168
Yet Another Swede, quite a few here now.. Congrats to your new car!
allingkalling   
Sun Jun 21 2015, 08:38am
Member No: #1261
Welcome to the wonderful world of c6 lassenisse.
CX87   
Mon Jun 22 2015, 06:45pm
Member No: #410
Tjena Lassenisse,

Welcome to the wunderful world of owning a C6.

PS: maybe you remember me? Many years ago we went to Utrecht togheter with Tomas R in an XM Break

//Stefan
lassenisse   
Thu Jun 25 2015, 07:14am
Member No: #2165
Hi Stefan! Thanks and of course I remember! When I drove the C6 home I passed through Ludvika but unfortunately there was no time to contact you! Hope to meet you again sometime soon!

BR lassenisse
jacktherev   
Fri Jun 26 2015, 09:23pm
Member No: #1423
Lovely car and I know you will enjoy driving it. I love my C6 the greatest car Citroen ever made. Look after it and it will look after you.
PercyPorcelain   
Mon Jun 29 2015, 08:12pm
Member No: #2027
Hi Lars congrats on the car, looks lovely. I was in Malmo last weekend and thought I would come home without seeing a C6, but then I saw a lovely 2.7 in Midnight Blue with tan leather parked on a side street near the opera house. Took pics, can probably get the reg. if you're interested

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club