Calling all C6 owners!

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Author Post
JamesRichardson   
Mon Jun 01 2015, 08:52am
Member No: #2188
Hi everyone,

My name's James Richardson - I work on the editorial team for Auto Trader. We've recently started a series of videos called "Used Car Heroes" in which we turn the spotlight on some of the more Unsung heroes of the used car world. It's a series of videos, with three cars in each of the five price points, with one from each price point going through to the final.

We'd very much like to feature a Citroen C6 in one of the price point videos and so, we need your help. If anyone would like their C6 to be featured on video - on Youtube and on the AT website itself, please do get in touch, either on here, via my email (james.richardson@autotrader.co.uk) or on Twitter (@JARichardson1).

We're looking to film on the 17th of June and we'll be based at the Longcross test track in Surrey and you'll get a free lunch and a nice warm feeling inside of helping to show the world just what a fantastic car the Citroen C6 is.

I hope someone here can help.

Thanks very much,

James
Trainman   
Tue Jun 02 2015, 04:02pm

Member No: #86
Sorted!
Trainman   
Thu Jun 18 2015, 09:33am

I went and did this yesterday, and had a fantastic time, luckily I remembered to take my camera...... I'm told the release date for the Video and Pictures is the end of July or beginning of August, I'll let you know more when I do

David Hallworth   
Thu Jun 18 2015, 04:25pm

Member No: #90
Pictures look great

In that that 2nd to last picture your car looks stunning!!

David.
cruiserphil   
Thu Jun 18 2015, 07:38pm

Member No: #38
Steve,

Very nice and an able representation of the marque! And Atlantique's to boot!

Best regards,

Phil C.
Trainman   
Thu Jun 18 2015, 08:25pm

My thought process was to let them use the 2.7 Exclusive purely because it's the most commonly available.

The 'Atlantiques' certainly do give a different appearance
JamesRichardson   
Thu Jun 18 2015, 08:33pm
Member No: #2188
Big thanks to Steve for coming all the way down to Surrey to help us out - it really is a fantastic car and one that I'd never had the privilege of trying before. All I can say is, that I want one!

I can only hope that my video does this fantastic machine justice!
Trainman   
Thu Jun 18 2015, 08:43pm

I'm sure it will be fine........

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club