C6owners :: Forums :: C6 Support :: Introduce yourself

New owner from Norway

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Author Post
RNJ   
Sun Mar 29 2015, 11:25am
Member No: #2091
I am the proud new owner of a 2007 C6 2.7 HDi I have been interested in the car for years and a short test drive convinced me. I like the way it looks and the comfort of the ride. My only previous experience with Citroën is that I bought a brand new 2CV many years ago. I like unusual cars and my wife and I enjoy a pair of Audi A2’s as our daily drives. I also have a BMW 130i. A fantastic car even though it is as different from the C6 as possible.

In june 2013 I was on a motorcycle tour of western Norway and waited for a ferry at Lysebotn. It turned out that a group of C6’s had booked the whole ferry and we had to drive around the fjord. Quite an amazing sight with all the C6’es.

A few questions:

1) Can I use Tapatalk on my phone for this forum as I do for other forums I follow? I didn’t find C6owners when searching from within Tapatalk.

The car I bought was delivered with only one set of wheels. In Norway you need both winter and summer tyres and I have therefore purchased a new set of original Roccostrade wheels. The garage will program the car with the ID’s of the new tyre pressure monitors when I get them fitted in a week or two. This leads to two questions:

2) Do I need to get the car reprogrammed every time I switch wheels? If so, is this something I can do myself?

3) Is it necessary to always use the same wheel in the same position?

Thank you in advance!

Tjensen   
Sun Mar 29 2015, 01:43pm
Member No: #954
No. The car will recognize the previous set of wheels after a few km. In any position.
C6Dave   
Sun Mar 29 2015, 06:05pm

Member No: #1
1) Can I use Tapatalk on my phone for this forum as I do for other forums I follow? I didn’t find C6owners when searching from within Tapatalk.

Unfortunately no app for the system we use has been developed so like the C6 itself, the techology isn't fully rounded
Website
chillmax   
Sun Mar 29 2015, 06:28pm
Member No: #1648
Velkommen!

I'm fascinated by Norway, maybe see you up there someday

Hope all's going well. Mines been in & out for fixes the passed month, going in for paint other body work fixes & refurbing the alloys tomorrow, hopefully it for a while!!

Best wishes - Justin
Website

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club