Hello All

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Author Post
Leobx16v   
Wed Mar 18 2015, 07:16pm
Member No: #2090
Hello, newbie here!
Let me introduce myself my name is Leo, i have recently taken purchase of a C6 2006 and have been wanting one for quite a while now but have never really acted on it, until now.....
some of you may know me from last years rallies or even the birmingham N.E.C. classic car show in november where i have showed my Citroen BX 16V.

The C6 i have bought was from ebay, The one with a cracked screen! there are a few things wrong with it apart from the screen, it needs a comms unit because the fogs wont turn off, it needs a bit of paintwork, front wishbones, rack ends etc..
but i can do it all myself being a mechanic, and get all the parts at the right prices which is quite helpful with the price for C6 bits.

heres a couple of pics.

i also hope that it wont go wrong every 5 minutes!
David K   
Wed Mar 18 2015, 10:18pm
Member No: #42
Welcome!

I have to say I really love that BX 16V! I've had 3 of them in my life, and the engine is such a jewel. And combined with the low weight, good balance and hydraulic suspension it's one of the best Citroën's to drive actually.

Ever since I sold my last one around 13 years ago, I still miss it.

Good luck with your C6. It's also a wonderful car!
Trainman   
Thu Mar 19 2015, 07:55am

Member No: #86
Another North West C6........
Norman   
Thu Mar 19 2015, 04:28pm
Member No: #364
Welcome Leo nice looking car which model is it? You will enjoy the thrills of a C6.

Norman
Leobx16v   
Thu Mar 19 2015, 11:16pm
Member No: #2090
It's a 2.7 exclusive
David Hallworth   
Thu Mar 19 2015, 11:37pm

Member No: #90
I'm glad that someone has saved that car!

I actually spoke to the seller last week and made them an offer on it but the lady refused. At the time it was particularly appealing to me to strip for parts as I needed a new fuel tank for my car. I'm glad she didn't accept my offer really as it would of been a shame to see it broken.

David.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club