C6owners :: Forums :: C6 Support :: Introduce yourself

Happy!

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Author Post
stagwther   
Thu Feb 12 2015, 06:30pm
Member No: #1708
YES!Iam so happy right now! I bought a 3.0HDi Business tonight!Allmost crying! Read about this car for a year...Abuss blu, with dark orange-brown leather inside. I pickup the car in the endings of February.Love this side!Thanks for all help i have read a lot's and download.Here you soon! Thomas i Sweden.

C6Dave   
Thu Feb 12 2015, 07:05pm

Member No: #1
'Business' is a European specification that we didn't get here in the UK - somewhere between Lignage and Exclusive.

Still, it's a 3.0 HDi so enjoy
Website
stagwther   
Thu Feb 12 2015, 07:21pm
Member No: #1708
I have gone through all the specifications and brochures available online, but have not found anything about Buisness version of 3.0HDi.

It does not have the memory to power seats, power adjustable steering wheel, HID, and not afil lane warning, however, it has navidrive and leather upholstery, do not need more, comfort and suspension and engine I want + p sensors front and rear, is pleased!

Have been looking for almost a year after the upholstery.
Hattershaun   
Thu Feb 12 2015, 07:31pm
Member No: #320
Lovely car, lucky you, enjoy!
I love my 3.0HDi........
C6Dave   
Fri Feb 13 2015, 02:53pm

Member No: #1
stagwther wrote ...

I have gone through all the specifications and brochures available online, but have not found anything about Buisness version of 3.0HDi.

It does not have the memory to power seats, power adjustable steering wheel, HID, and not afil lane warning, however, it has navidrive and leather upholstery, do not need more, comfort and suspension and engine I want + p sensors front and rear, is pleased!

Have been looking for almost a year after the upholstery.

We have a few specification sheets in the archive, mostly English, a few French and 1 German: - Click Here - Business trim level is mentioned in the forums - Click Here - and here - Click Here -
Website

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club