C6owners :: Forums :: C6 Support :: Introduce yourself

Just bought a C6

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Author Post
Norman   
Tue Dec 23 2014, 11:19pm
Member No: #364
A very merry Christmas and a happy new year to everyone, I have just become the proud owner a 2010 2.2 auto C6 in black and I'm looking forward to getting to know her.

Norman
C6Dave   
Wed Dec 24 2014, 09:13am

Member No: #1
Welcome aboard
Website
Trainman   
Thu Dec 25 2014, 10:14pm

Member No: #86
That was quick Norman Welcome to C6 ownership.
jacktherev   
Fri Dec 26 2014, 06:03pm
Member No: #1423
Norman, welcome and all the best with your new C6. You were lucky to get a 2.2 one as I tried for ages and was unsuccessful. I bought a 2.3HDI Exclusive and its a fab car and I love it to bits.
Norman   
Sun Jan 04 2015, 11:07am
Hi all,
Went to my sisters in the countryside and used full beam for the first time and the beam spread was terrible I couldn't see a thing in front of me (dipped beam is fine flat topped beam pattern) also the beam pattern does not change when going around corners and yes checked the directional function is turned on in the menu options

When I got home drove into the drive instead of reversing in to have a look at the full beam spread on dipped beam all was OK but on full beam the drivers side beam was pointing upwards towards the oncoming traffic and the nearside beam was very diffused as to be of no use whatsoever,

I've had a look in the maintinence section and discovered the headlight operation is quite complicated but there is no warning messages or lights to say there is a fault, so I will fire up my lexia which I used for the Xm and see if it will talk to the C6 and see what it comes up with if not its a trip down to Perry's the citroen dealer in Huddersfield.
Trainman   
Sun Jan 04 2015, 11:13am

Member No: #86
Morning Norman, if your Lexia, won't talk to the C6, I have the later Diagbox.
Norman   
Sun Jan 04 2015, 01:00pm
Afternoon Steve,
Just about to go outside as soon as I've done my chores !!! Wednesday should be ok with her indoors I'll ring to confirm.

Norman
Norman   
Mon Jan 05 2015, 08:43pm
Plugged the lexia into the diagnostic socket with no success it says unable communicate with the car, so took the diag plug into the house to clean the contacts, will give it another try tomorrow.

Norman

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club