Help, garage murdered my C6

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Author Post
e3steve   
Sun Mar 16 2014, 09:30am
Member No: #1163
C6Dave wrote ...

That's great news but how can 2 garages say it's a blown head gasket when it obviously wasn't?

It's getting harder to find someone you can trust these days.
Incompetent t-o-s-s-e-r-s, I'd say. Or they didn't want the work unless it was "worth their while"....
Hattershaun   
Sun Mar 16 2014, 01:46pm
Member No: #320
Good to hear that B.L.Autos looked after you and your car well.
BruceB   
Tue Mar 18 2014, 12:53pm
Member No: #234
C6Dave wrote ...
That's great news but how can 2 garages say it's a blown head gasket when it obviously wasn't?
Why don't you have an emoticon of a thumb and index finger being rubbed slowly together, with a thought bubble going "Heh heh heh" surrounded by £ $ €? If you did, I could answer your question.
e3steve   
Tue Mar 18 2014, 01:18pm
Member No: #1163
BruceB wrote ...

C6Dave wrote ...
Why don't you have an emoticon of a thumb and index finger being rubbed slowly together, with a thought bubble going "Heh heh heh" surrounded by £ $ €? If you did, I could answer your question.

And call it "ker-ching"!......
Rich   
Thu Mar 20 2014, 02:11pm
Member No: #542
So the second case of a blown thermostat after it seems a garage has tampered with it. Seems like an easy win for a garage to tamper with that part of the car now its happened to two members here in the space of a few weeks.
Go to page   <<       

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club