Hello

Has anyone bought one of these:

- Click Here -

Any good? any alternatives?

many thanks for comments/info
C6Dave   
Sun Oct 28 2012, 07:23pm

Member No: #1
Well whatever you fit, if it's covered in frost/rain/snow etc. where are you going to hang it to dry?

I tried a car cap (roof and windows only but I gave up as there was no where to dry it off.

It's simpler to simply scrape the glass clean in the morning for the number of times we get really bad weather here in the UK
Website
DustBolt   
Sun Oct 28 2012, 08:17pm
Member No: #1039
"Well whatever you fit, if it's covered in frost/rain/snow etc. where are you going to hang it to dry?"

Thats less of a concern because I want one mainly because I leave the car outside for quite long periods between use (unfortunately i dont have garage space at the moment).

It would be hassle to put on and off everyday, obviously - but my car can stand exposed to the elements for weeks at a time.

C6Dave   
Mon Oct 29 2012, 07:47am

Member No: #1
If that is the case, the go for something better, like the 17 layer ones from the US

Description is here: - Click Here - but is for a smaller one so you would need to find one that will fit your car.
Website

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club