Lexia for dummies ?

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Author Post
321dave   
Tue Sep 19 2017, 11:29am
Member No: #614
Hi joopajaa,
apologies, i miss understood the question. I know what you mean. It might be a case of maybe buying a better unit. Some of the cheaper units have that problem where they interact with very little, where as the better units will do everything you need. I think that might the issue. A few members had to buy a few units before they were happy.
Trainman   
Wed Sep 20 2017, 11:13am

Member No: #86
joopajaa wrote ...

Trainman wrote ...

I have both Lexia and Diagbox on different machines and both work fine on the C6

What version (at the diagbox screen before starting Lexia)? I would prefer the Lexia if can find a version to talk 100% with my car.

I'm using 7.02 Diagbox on a windows 10 netbook. I also have Lexia 4.** and 5.** all three work on my C 6 and the C5
joopajaa   
Thu Sep 21 2017, 08:46am
Member No: #3261
vaho wrote ...

Diagbox includes Lexia, that is true but at least with my version (7.60 I think) it does not do much, if I remember correctly it only finds the BSI. That´s why I loaded Lexia onto another computer separately and then it has all the functions.

I guess plain Lexia can found at the internet. Will try that with my older 450Mhz P3
joopajaa   
Tue Jan 09 2018, 06:46pm
I have made no progress with this. Anyone have a hint about installing/running PLAIN Lexia3 (without diagbox)? All I have is 2 or 3 installation dvd's from the packages of the made in china lexis.
Trainman   
Thu Jan 11 2018, 05:45am

joopajaa wrote ...

I have made no progress with this. Anyone have a hint about installing/running PLAIN Lexia3 (without diagbox)? All I have is 2 or 3 installation dvd's from the packages of the made in china lexis.

The only way I know of to just run 'Lexia' is to install an old version and not update it, the problem with some of the later version is that they update the firmware on the Lexia cabling........

I run both Lexia and Diagbox on 2 seperate PC's
joopajaa   
Thu Jan 11 2018, 07:25am
OK and by "old version" you mean just installing the package from dvd (I have ~4 years old unit) i quess. My current 7.5x (or so) does not allow running Lexia :/
Trainman   
Thu Jan 11 2018, 08:00am

My old version is something like 5.29
Go to page   <<       

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club