C6owners :: Forums :: The Lounge :: The Lounge

Numbers...

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Author Post
ciao_chao   
Mon Jun 27 2011, 01:38pm
Member No: #518
Following last nights episode of Top Gear I decided to check out the how many left? website. A quick tally suggests the numbers are less than we thought. There are currently 750 C6's registered, that's down from 757 in 2010.

Also can someone tell me what the "C6 Level 1" is?
C6Dave   
Mon Jun 27 2011, 03:50pm

Member No: #1
This is already covered in another couple of threads
Website
ciao_chao   
Mon Jun 27 2011, 08:11pm
Member No: #518
Whoops didn't know.
verycleverman   
Mon Jun 27 2011, 10:03pm
Member No: #65
ciao_chao wrote ...

Also can someone tell me what the "C6 Level 1" is?

When the C6 was first launched, there were three trim levels; a base model, Lignage and Exclusive. I suspect the base model was the 'Level 1'.

Pete.
pclark   
Tue Jun 28 2011, 08:07am
Member No: #3
I've never seen a base model at any Citroen event or at a dealer. I may have passed one on the road but there's no easy way of telling from a moving vehicle. The only exterior difference compared to the Exclusive and Lignage as far as I know is the lack of parking sensors. The other differences are velour full cloth seats, no head up display, xenon headlights but without the steering function and '3 way' electric seat adjustment on both front seats. I remember there was one on this forum at a vehicle breaker's a while ago. had a quick look but couldn't find it.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club