C6owners :: Forums :: C6 Support :: The Garage

How activate DRL via Lexia/Diagbox?

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Author Post
DZR   
Wed Jun 10 2015, 02:13pm
Member No: #2168
My recently bought C6 is imported from Spain, and it has no DRL:s activated. So I turned it in to my local Citroen garage today, asking them to activate them. They connected the Lexia/Diagbox, and after one hour of searching in the menus, they gave up. I was watching as they "did" the job, there are quit a few menus!

So, can anyone tell me the path to find it, then I´ll go back to the garage for another try..

Thanks!
Tjensen   
Thu Jun 11 2015, 08:45am
Member No: #954
There are two steps: 1, Enable them via Lexia, incl options 2. When this is done, you can Select/deselct in the drivers menu in the car.
DZR   
Thu Jun 11 2015, 10:03am
Ok, I´ll see. My mechanic found an option: Enable daytime running lamps when needed", witch was marked "No". He activated this, but the DRL:s didn´t came on when we took the car out in the sunlight. So he switched back the setting to the original figure. Was this the option that should have been enabeled, and then I should enable them once again in the car menu?
magicands   
Thu Jun 11 2015, 10:51am
Member No: #1021
DZR wrote ...

Ok, I´ll see. My mechanic found an option: Enable daytime running lamps when needed", witch was marked "No". He activated this, but the DRL:s didn´t came on when we took the car out in the sunlight. So he switched back the setting to the original figure. Was this the option that should have been enabeled, and then I should enable them once again in the car menu?

Yes, you will have to enable them in the on screen menu
Website
DZR   
Thu Jun 11 2015, 02:21pm
I'll go back and let them do another try, with this information at hand. Thank you for your answers!
DZR   
Sat Jun 20 2015, 03:56pm
Glad to report that I now have the DRL working. Daytime: Automatic DRL, Nightime: Automatic headlights. Thank you, all!
magicands   
Sun Jun 21 2015, 05:43pm
Member No: #1021
DZR wrote ...

Glad to report that I now have the DRL working. Daytime: Automatic DRL, Nightime: Automatic headlights. Thank you, all!

Great news, thanks for posting
Website

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club