C6owners :: Forums :: The Lounge :: The Lounge

Spotted R006 HRD still going strong

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Author Post
C6Dave   
Sun May 05 2024, 02:54pm

Member No: #1
I was up at a classic Rally at Chainbridge Honey Farm, Berwick Upon Tweed today and what should be there but one of the original Citroën C6 promotion/press cars R006 HRD.

Thanks to the Team at BL Autos who prepared it pre-sale, it has been living in Jedburgh since January and apart from a few stone chips on the front bumper is in very good condition. Now if I'd known that car was available I just might have been tempted back into C6 ownership.....

Website
Hattershaun   
Mon May 06 2024, 09:15am
Member No: #320
You may remember Dave, I owned this car from 2011 to 2013, when it was registered C6 LHM.

Then it went to Julian Marsh for the next ten years & I bought it back in Summer 2023, selling to the present owner after a major maintenance session at B.LAutos.

I posted a few pictures of it on C6Owners Facebook group, alongside the blue & silver C6 I had at the same time and said I’d be happy to let two of the cars go to new homes, from which the current owner contacted me, as I never advertised it for sale.
C6Dave   
Mon May 06 2024, 01:17pm

Member No: #1
Hattershaun wrote ...

You may remember Dave, I owned this car from 2011 to 2013, when it was registered C6 LHM.......

I posted a few pictures of it on C6Owners Facebook group, ....and said I’d be happy to let two of the cars go to new homes, ....I never advertised it for sale.

That's why I never saw it Shaun, I don't frequent the FB group
Website

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club