C6owners :: Forums :: C6 Support :: The Garage

Can lounge pack be removed?

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Author Post
JanC   
Sun Dec 20 2015, 10:36pm
Member No: #2370
I'm looking for a C6, and it must be a petrol version and preferably an Exclusive. This means that the selection is limited.
I have seen one which has lounge pack, but since we are only two persons, and sometimes needs more lugageroom I would prefer to be able to fold the back seats. As far as I know thats not possible with lounge pack.
Does anyone know if it's possible to remove the "lounge-stuf" and og back to normal foldable back seats?
Best regards
Jan
Hattershaun   
Sun Dec 20 2015, 10:56pm
Member No: #320
Yes, it is possible to change rear seats as you wish.
I've seen full leather with Lounge Pack fitted to a Lignage that had half leather/ cloth seats.
The Lignage seats were then fitted to the Exclusive.
However, the wiring loom that makes the Lounge pack work was not fitted to the Lignage by the factory.

JanC   
Mon Dec 21 2015, 09:52pm
Thanks for answer. As I understand you suggest that I exchange the entire seat. But what I meant was if it's possible to change the installation so that the existing seat can be foldable.
David K   
Mon Dec 21 2015, 10:31pm
Member No: #42
JanC wrote ...

Thanks for answer. As I understand you suggest that I exchange the entire seat. But what I meant was if it's possible to change the installation so that the existing seat can be foldable.

That is not possible.
There is an opening in the armrest if you need to transport some longer items like skis. Otherwise you have to dismantle the whole seat and that's not so easy.
AndreSMCXXMC6   
Sun Dec 27 2015, 01:50pm
Member No: #615
Be aware that the C6 has been modified between de older 2.7HDI and the 3.0HDI. I have tried to mount a Lounge Pack from a 2.7 model 2006 into a 3.0 Model but have given up as too many things like the electrical wiring had been modified.

The underneath back side of the 3.0 Model was modified most likely to accommodate the new exhaust system.
JanC   
Sat Jan 02 2016, 02:09pm
Thanks for your answers.
I can see that I have to find one without lounge pack or simply live with it

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club