C6owners :: Forums :: C6 Support :: The Garage

Paging Professor Puncture

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Author Post
BruceB   
Sat Aug 24 2013, 08:25pm
Member No: #234
Who is it who's had the succession of expensive flats? I had a massive tyre-shredding on the O/S/F about 3 weeks ago, and replaced both fronts with examples of Sig. Pirelli's finest.

Setting off this morning I had a bing-bong low tyre pressure warning from the N/S front. I stopped off, discovered it was showing 1.8bar and gave it a boost.

A mere 7 hours later, I had the same thing this evening. Once again, the magic number was 1.8bar. No obvious foreign bodies, but it's back to the tyre place on Monday, as I have a long trip due that evening.

A bit like Professor Puncture, I've gone for decades without a single tyre-related problem, and now two within a month. All a bit trivial compared to Magicands' never-ending experiences of piling Pelion upon Ossa, but annoying nevertheless.
magicands   
Sat Aug 24 2013, 10:55pm
Member No: #1021
Welcome to my world, its a bit like the film "Jaws"................Just when you thought it was safe to get back in the (water) seat !!
Website
BruceB   
Sun Aug 25 2013, 04:45am
Member No: #234
magicands wrote ...
Welcome to my world, its a bit like the film ...
... "Groundhog Day"
magicands   
Mon Aug 26 2013, 11:03am
Member No: #1021
BruceB wrote ...

magicands wrote ...
Welcome to my world, its a bit like the film ...
... "Groundhog Day"

Oh yes, forgot about that film
Website

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club