c6 on a trip to liverpool

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Author Post
theguardian   
Mon Jun 25 2012, 06:09pm
Member No: #645
hi guys
im off to liverpool for a long w/end and was wondering if there is any c6ers up in that neck of the woods and maybe up a meet over the w/end.
regards ron
C6Dave   
Mon Jun 25 2012, 06:17pm

Member No: #1
There are a couple of members in the Preston area that I know of but not sure of anyone nearer.
Website
Trainman   
Mon Jun 25 2012, 08:09pm

Member No: #86
Ron,

I'm sure there's someone in Liverpool, but can't remeber who, depends when your coming up, if it's this weekend I'm working in the mornings but could possibly meet up somewhere.....
theguardian   
Mon Jun 25 2012, 09:14pm
hi steve yes it is this w/end will be there around 3pm ish i have a party to go too sat nite but fri or sunday evening may be good
ciao_chao   
Mon Jun 25 2012, 10:05pm
Member No: #518
I did see a Ganache one on my trip to Liverpool last time.
theguardian   
Tue Jun 26 2012, 04:16pm
Trainman wrote ...

Ron,

I'm sure there's someone in Liverpool, but can't remeber who, depends when your coming up, if it's this weekend I'm working in the mornings but could possibly meet up somewhere.....

hi steve it will be great to meet up again im not sure how far you are away from liverpool but no-dowt will could meet somewhere in the middle for a pint on friday or sunday evening over to you
regards ron

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club