Bought a crash damaged C6 **Need parts**

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Author Post
Hakydania   
Mon Jan 22 2024, 02:26pm
Member No: #5456
Hi all,

My eldest son has been a fan of the C6 since he was around 8 years old when I took him to the London Motorshow in 2005. It might have been 2006 actually.

With his 27th birthday approaching, I decided to buy him one as a surprise and came across a 2007 2.7 Exclusive that had been hit in the nearside rear. It would make an ideal 'Save it from the grave' project for us to work on together so I drove the 125 miles with my younger son to pick it up. Un be-known to me, the battery is located right where it had been hit, so a trip to Halfords for a battery, pry bar and a hammer got us mobile.

I had already bought a replacement rear light so we Tesa taped the car together in true 24Hr of Lemans style and drove home.

Whilst it kills me to ask but im now looking for the parts needed to repair her.

So if anyone has any of the following in EYPC Fulminator Grey, it would be great.

Rear Bumper
Bootlid
Passenger side front window (Dont ask!!)
Nearside Quarter panel behind bumper

Thanks
Jas16   
Mon Jan 22 2024, 10:38pm
Member No: #2994
Hi, Good luck with your project

I would recommend asking BL Autos 01707 327555, though unlikely in the same colour so be prepared for paint job
MGmike   
Tue Jan 23 2024, 06:28pm
Member No: #3151
Hakydania wrote ...

Hi all,

Whilst it kills me to ask but im now looking for the parts needed to repair her.

So if anyone has any of the following in EYPC Fulminator Grey, it would be great.

Rear Bumper
Bootlid
Passenger side front window (Dont ask!!)
Nearside Quarter panel behind bumper

I can cut the corner off a spares car if that's what you need? Send me a PM with a picture showing where you want the cuts made and I'll confirm a price when I see how much work is involved. You're welcome to come to Edinburgh and remove it yourself.

I also have three bumpers to chose from. I have more but the others are blue and silver
1, Brand new never been painted Not sure how to price this but I think £250 is reasonable.
2, Slightly damaged but repairable and cheap £50
3, Reasonable condition with some age related marks £120

I do have a boot lid but it has a big dent in it! I think one of the paintless dent repair boys could save it and you're welcome to it for £20 for my time to remove it.

All the above plus postage at cost.

Unfortunately, I can't do the window as it's already spoken for but I can guess what you did

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club