C6owners :: Forums :: C6 Support :: Introduce yourself

Getting my C6 on Monday 16th

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Author Post
Nowtleft   
Fri Oct 13 2023, 10:50am
Member No: #5375
Hi, I am a new member to this group and it’s just what I think I will need!
I’ve owned 3 Citroens before: A D reg BX 1900d, my first proper car and boy was it a superb car to drive.
A Saxo ( move on) and an X5. It had every extra imaginable and all worked, just not all at the same time.

I’m collecting a C6 2.7 D on Monday if it checks out from a dealer in Cardiff. Reg is GL57RZS. If anyone knows the car and can give me any info about it ( or if it’s a known lemon(Citroen?)I’d appreciate it over the weekend please.
It’s done 89000 miles, has latter service history but the service books missing. I assume someone who bought a nice car in 2007 would have it serviced properly but Citroen kept no record apparently ( is this true?). I’m paying £4995 including an A 12 month warranty. It looks fab on the internet apart from the black wheels).
This will raise a smile I think. Ive had 4 evs and am coming back to ICE cars due to the dreadful charging network run by thieves and not supported by the government. The cars have been fab but characterless compared to a French limo!
Anyway , the weekend will drag but give me time to read up on the info on this forum.
Any feedback about the car is welcome bad and good please.
Thanks, Richard.
adamw57   
Sun Oct 22 2023, 04:36pm
Member No: #5259
Hi Richard,
I had seen that one on there when I was looking for one. Nice looking car in the blue, did you buy it in the end? It’s frustrating that the EV infrastructure is still inadequate whilst cars like the C6 are being taxed off of the road

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club