C6owners :: Forums :: C6 Support :: The Garage

parking assist

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Author Post
bgp1963   
Wed Jun 28 2023, 07:01pm
Member No: #5281
Hi New here and looking for help regarding parking assist which appears to disabled and I dont how to turn it back on as there is no option in the menu and also how to pair my phone, again very limited options which always sent you back the message "no phones connected" very frustrating .Car is a 2007 2.7 d with a small screen in the centre top of dash ,thanks Brian
Biggles1957   
Thu Jun 29 2023, 07:41am
Member No: #3337
I'm not sure that you can pair your phone - some people have installed a bluetooth connector I think. My car is a 2007 and I have out a PAYG 3G SIM into the car and use that 'on board' telephone - it works really well.
MGmike   
Thu Jun 29 2023, 07:38pm
Member No: #3151
bgp1963 wrote ...

Hi New here and looking for help regarding parking assist which appears to disabled and I don't how to turn it back on as there is no option in the menu and also how to pair my phone, again very limited options which always sent you back the message "no phones connected" very frustrating .Car is a 2007 2.7 d with a small screen in the centre top of dash ,thanks Brian

Hi Brian,
with the small screen you must have a Lignage without the SatNav or head unit with build-in phone. The only way to "pair" a phone will be to fit an after market device like X-car link or Parrot etc.

As for the parking sensors... there's a switch in the lower centre console to switch them off. If that's not illuminated they should be on unless disabled in the BSI software. To re-enable them you'll need Diagbox software and probably a security code which may only be available at a Citroen stealer.

If you want to take a run over to East Calder I can check if they've been disabled in the BSI for you.

cheers

cruiserphil   
Fri Jun 30 2023, 09:24am

Member No: #38
MGMIke,

I think that code may be the regular 4/5 digit code!

Best regards,

Phil C.
MGmike   
Fri Jun 30 2023, 01:23pm
Member No: #3151
Phil C,
Ahh that code. Does it do everything BSI related then?

Brian,
I should be able to switch it back on if needed.

cruiserphil   
Tue Jul 04 2023, 11:29am

Member No: #38
Hello MGMike,

Anytime Lexia or Diagbox asked for an access code to confirm a change that number worked. I think last time I had to use it was when I was reinitialising the low coolant warning in the BSI for the 2.7 HDi.

Best regards,

Phil C.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club