C6owners :: Forums :: C6 Support :: The Garage

Part number lookup

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Author Post
StirlingC6   
Fri Apr 21 2023, 03:42pm
Member No: #5131
Apologies for what is a very basic question but I couldn't find an answer elsewhere on the forum.

How do you find factory part numbers for your C6? Is there an online database? Is there a piece of software I need to buy?

For instance, I need to order the hose that connects the condenser and compressor in the A/C.
cit-rotti   
Fri Apr 21 2023, 08:06pm
Member No: #3753
The absolutely correct spare part number can only be obtained from the chargeable service hotline via the chassis number (VIN).
Every Citroen workshop can find the right number for the spare part you want - but some don't - and it will also say whether it is still available.

You can also get this current information about the VIN as a member of the
at the forum:
- Click Here -
if you have donated (for 2 years) - the donation is necessary, because data from the hotline are chargeable.

The portal offers you a free variant
- Click Here -
or
- Click Here -

However, the data is not always up to date and may be outdated in individual cases - at C6, however, it often still fits.
The language can be set with Google Chrome.
Newer vehicles can be searched for via the VIN - older ones only via the vehicle selection.
Greetings Wolfgang

StirlingC6   
Fri Apr 21 2023, 08:37pm
Member No: #5131
Thank you that is a big help!
Wengio   
Wed May 03 2023, 07:10pm
Member No: #5252
? Is there an online database? .... Is there offline database : Citroen Sedre, Citroen Backup,(and service procedures) bat only until the year of production 2013. after the year of production 2013 only paid online accesses
cit-rotti   
Thu May 04 2023, 09:22am
Member No: #3753
"? Is there an online database? .... Is there offline database : Citroen Sedre, Citroen Backup,(and service procedures) bat only until the year of production 2013. after the year of production 2013 only paid online accesses"

Hello WENGIO,
read my post above from 21.4.23 and follow the links
Greetings Wolfgang
Wengio   
Thu May 04 2023, 05:13pm
Member No: #5252
cit-rotti wrote ...

"? Is there an online database? .... Is there offline database : Citroen Sedre, Citroen Backup,(and service procedures) bat only until the year of production 2013. after the year of production 2013 only paid online accesses"

Hello WENGIO,
read my post above from 21.4.23 and follow the links
Greetings Wolfgang

yes...but yes i saw it. I just want to say that citroen backup contains service procedures.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club