Login   
C6owners :: Forums :: C6 Support :: The Garage

Looking for C6 "glass rear / tailgate" (Luneta trasera)

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Author Post
pablob   
Fri Jan 21 2022, 02:55pm
Member No: #1290
Dear all,
I need help to find a Tailgate rear glass (Citroen Part 8345C1)
I live in Argentina and my rear Tailgate was broken, the local Citroen Services answered : "Citroen do not distribute/sale anymore the part 8345C1" so my car is parked since 6 month ago...
Im a bit frustrated becasue Im unable to find this part in Europe.

Please could you help me ? do you knwow any dealler where can I ask about the rear Tailgate Glass (8345C1) ?

Many thanks in advance !
AndreSMCXXMC6   
Fri Jan 21 2022, 05:02pm
Member No: #615
BartEbben.nl in the Netherlands
MGmike   
Sat Jan 22 2022, 06:35pm
Member No: #3151
If you can't find new I have a used one. As it's bonded in and difficult to get out, it will need a little work with suitable sealant to make it look right.

Not sure how to ship to Argentina or the likely cost but I guess it won't be cheap!
pablob   
Mon Jan 24 2022, 12:31pm
Member No: #1290
Many Thanks Andres and GMike, I would like to find a new one, but my plan B is to find a used, I have a friend in Spain who was looking at the used one at - Click Here - but the shipping is complex, becasue we need to send to Paraguay and then to Argentina... (Argentina dont allow us to import used parts)

One more time thank you and I will send a PM to GMIKE
MGmike   
Mon Jan 24 2022, 06:12pm
Member No: #3151
wow that's a long way around things!

I'll have to get in touch with Miggi Almeron to see if he can get it over in the private jet he'll be using when he goes home for a world cup game

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club