Login   
C6owners :: Forums :: C6 Market Place :: C6's for Sale

WANTED: C6 Petrol in UK

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
jamescarruthers   
Sun Feb 07 2021, 03:12pm
Member No: #1548
Has anyone got a C6 petrol that they'd be willing to part with in the UK?

(I should have never have sold mine!)
Dkatwa   
Sun Feb 07 2021, 07:46pm
Member No: #4033
Hi. I have a petrol C6 with 70k miles. Was thinking of selling in the summer once weather picks up and I can properly clean it. Having building work done currently so it's not too clean as the drive is dirty. PM me if interested and I will give my mobile number. I am in Harrow. Cheers
1 User said Thank You to Dkatwa for this Post :
 cruiserphil (08 February 2021)
jamescarruthers   
Mon Feb 08 2021, 08:47am
PM sent
jamescarruthers   
Mon Feb 08 2021, 07:41pm
Still looking!
DSDan   
Fri Feb 12 2021, 01:31am
Member No: #3488
Would you be interested in ex Japan?
90% of their C6s are petrol, (Japanese normally shy away from diesel), they tend to be high spec, (they love their sun-roofs!), usually low miles and well looked after, (they would be expensive, imported cars).
RHD, of course. Unfortunately they do have bit of an inflated opinion of their value but I honestly don't know where they think they are going to sell old, petrol engine RHD C6s, so might take an offer. Especially if you have a couple!

- Click Here -

Worth a look anyway but good luck.
1 User said Thank You to DSDan for this Post :
 cruiserphil (12 February 2021)
jamescarruthers   
Sun Feb 14 2021, 04:21pm
DSDan wrote ...

Would you be interested in ex Japan?
90% of their C6s are petrol, (Japanese normally shy away from diesel), they tend to be high spec, (they love their sun-roofs!), usually low miles and well looked after, (they would be expensive, imported cars).
RHD, of course. Unfortunately they do have bit of an inflated opinion of their value but I honestly don't know where they think they are going to sell old, petrol engine RHD C6s, so might take an offer. Especially if you have a couple!

- Click Here -

Worth a look anyway but good luck.

I'm not completely against the idea but that will require much more research which I just don't have time for now. Actually its a pretty cool idea to get a nice C6! I've been to Japan a few times and their cars are immaculate, along with most ovther things.

But I basically want a sorted C6 in the short term. If I can't find a UK petrol one, I'll save up a bit more and think about this Japanese adventure! Thanks for planting the seed in my brain.

In other exciting news... have you seen that the R/H central air vent has climate control info in it on Japanese C6's?!

1 User said Thank You to jamescarruthers for this Post :
 cruiserphil (15 February 2021)
DSDan   
Mon Feb 15 2021, 10:41pm
Member No: #3488
Yes, we have a few far Eastern C6s in New Zealand and they seem to all have this style fitting for the Climate Control.

This is a Singaporean C6 with the same fitting. We also have a few ex Singapore cars in New Zealand but the word on the street here is that it is a much more humid country than Japan, which could cause electrical gremlins.

Not sure if it is true but people generally are a little more wary of them.
2 User said Thank You to DSDan for this Post :
 cruiserphil (16 February 2021) , FraserG (16 February 2021)

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club