C6 Ambient lighting

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Author Post
ingmar55555   
Wed Apr 15 2020, 03:04pm
Member No: #4280
Hi,

As my car was in for service last week I asked them to have a look to the ambient lighting, since I noticed it was not lit on any door. Unfortunately they checked the connections and nothing seemed to be wrong. What I read though in the FAQ section of this forum: - Click Here -

Automatic lighting of the instrument panel and multifunction screen as a function of ambient brightness

What settings can be applied here I wonder ?
-Auto...so that it dims in same pace as instrument/function screen or set it to on/off ?

I already checked if it changes with the buttom right to the display...it does not, so I wonder if it not functioning is a matter of chenging the setting for the function above.
Br. Ingmar
C6Dave   
Wed Apr 15 2020, 05:55pm

Member No: #1
Have a read through this thread: - Click Here -
Website
ingmar55555   
Wed Apr 15 2020, 06:50pm
Member No: #4280
Had a read through it, but my “issue” is that I do not see them at all, there might be a setting that has been changed that has this effect. Must get myself a lexia I gues, because with the Autel AP200 it cannot be changed.
Br. Ingmar
arconell3   
Thu Apr 16 2020, 09:59am
Member No: #922
Try this:
When automatic headlights are on (i.e. it is dark outside!): Press Menu button>select Configuration>Display luminosity

Turn brightness all the way up. You should now see the ambient lighting.

Press Escape to go back to the normal display function. Now dim the display by pushing the button next to the display. The display itself (both of them) will dim, but not the ambient lighting.

Regards, Robert
Website

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club