C6owners :: Forums :: C6 Support :: The Garage

Xenon light bulb

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Author Post
Corban   
Sun Feb 02 2020, 12:11pm
Member No: #4217
Hi, I'm new to the C6. I've had mine for 2 weeks now and I must confess I'm starting to fall in love with it. I'll soon do a presentation in the correct forum. A week ago the head light bulb on the left side started to go out after roughly 2 minutes. I could turn from auto to manual setting and it would shine for another 2 minutes and then die again. Next start, the same story. My first step now is to replace the bulb. Looking at instructions it seems like I have to remove a huge portion of the front! Is this really true? Aren't there any tricks or short cuts?
Tjensen   
Sun Feb 02 2020, 12:21pm
Member No: #954
You will find instructions in this site. My impression: best trick is to have very small and thin fingers! I left it to the garage and for them it was 10 minutes job, I think
Corban   
Sun Feb 02 2020, 01:49pm
Member No: #4217
YES! Did some more searching and found this - Click Here - in a forum post. I can verify that it is possible, at least for the left side. No blood, only minor scratches on top of my right hand. Lights work fine

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club