Login   
C6owners :: Forums :: C6 Support :: The Garage

Where to buy the I.F.H.S. Sphere

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
C6Dave   
Fri Nov 29 2019, 08:56am

Member No: #1
321dave wrote ...
Just an update on the sphere availability issue. My mistake. I thought initially the mark on the box was an M but lookin closer yesterday I noticed it was in fact an E. The spheres I bought were actually the Eurorepar already mentioned.

Are the actual spheres 'date stamped' with date of manufacture if so what is it please?
Website
321dave   
Fri Nov 29 2019, 01:27pm
Member No: #614
C6Dave wrote ...

321dave wrote ...
Just an update on the sphere availability issue. My mistake. I thought initially the mark on the box was an M but lookin closer yesterday I noticed it was in fact an E. The spheres I bought were actually the Eurorepar already mentioned.

Are the actual spheres 'date stamped' with date of manufacture if so what is it please?

The sphere themselves have as far as I can see no actual date, just on the box. I posted the picture of the box. Here is a picture of the sphere inside the box.

1 User said Thank You to 321dave for this Post :
 cruiserphil (29 November 2019)
C6Dave   
Fri Nov 29 2019, 01:32pm

Member No: #1
Thanks, reason I asked is that the IFHS spheres I bought for the DSuper had a production date on them which shows they were 'fresh' and hadn't been sat on a shelf for months/years somewhere.
Website
1 User said Thank You to C6Dave for this Post :
 321dave (29 November 2019)
Go to page   <<       

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club