C6owners :: Forums :: C6 Support :: The Garage

Suspension error

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Author Post
rmonf24   
Mon Oct 21 2019, 09:19pm
Member No: #3300
hello everyone, I have a problem, the Hydroactive suspension pump broke down, the maxifuse was broken, the pump was changed, but when I started the car they had a suspension failure and did not let the suspension act from inside the car, they have hooked lexia and error appears in captor, but they do not find the fault, do you have any idea ?, thanks.
rmonf24   
Wed Oct 23 2019, 02:32pm
rmonf24   
Wed Oct 23 2019, 07:31pm
I tell you what they have told me today: they have changed the hydraulic block, they have programmed it for my car, and it has given them everything correct, they have made the Protocol of going up and down with the Lexia without problems, they have given that if I needed any update and it was not necessary because he has given them that he had the last update, they purge the circuit and when trying to go up and down from inside the car he does not leave them and he puts them in suspension, they put the Lexia again and he puts fault in front sensors and rear, they have looked at the four sensors, the four connectors and the four supports and they are fine so they have stayed there.
Thanks for the help.
C6Dave   
Wed Oct 23 2019, 07:35pm

Member No: #1
Very strange, so what actual error codes is it showing?
Website

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club