I got a very well kept C6

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Author Post
Radox   
Wed Oct 23 2019, 06:38am
Member No: #4044
C6Dave wrote ...

If the cruise still doesn't work swap out the brake pedal switch as that can cause cruise not to engage (as can a faulty rear ABS sensor)

The Cruise control works seamlessly, BUT when I select the Speed limiter it shows SERVICE + warning on the screen that the system is malfunctioning. The folks at Citroen told me that I will need a new COM-unit (complete with wiper/lighting stalks) on the steering wheel, but it is too expensive. Do you have any idea what might be causing the Limiter not to function?
C6Dave   
Wed Oct 23 2019, 06:54am

Member No: #1
The folks at Citroen told me that I will need a new COM-unit (complete with wiper/lighting stalks) on the steering wheel, but it is too expensive. Do you have any idea what might be causing the Limiter not to function?

If cruise works but limiter doesn't then it could potentially be the comms unit.

You could swap it for a 'used' one from a breakers rather than pay the silly money Citroen want. My current car had the unit replaced by the previous owner which was such a used part.
Website
Go to page   <<       

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club