Login   
C6owners :: Forums :: C6 Market Place :: C6 Parts Market

Set of winter wheels and tyres for sale - reasonable offers?

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Author Post
diyjoke   
Tue May 07 2019, 01:42pm
Member No: #354
Set of 4 17" winter tyres and steel wheels. Nokian Hakkapeliitta R2 (run-flat: originally off my wife's BMW). I bought the steel wheels off e-bay to fit my C6 and had the tyres put on (without TPMS.) 225 55 r17 load 97,speed R.
Probably better suit some of our more northern dwellers - as these are heavy-duty winter tyres. They were used by me for the winter before last when we did actually have 4" of snow but not for long. I only tried them because they were 'there'; my wife changed her car and they were the right size but winters here don't really justify the change-over. I've gone onto Michelin Cross Climates.
Just checking if there is any interest as they'll obviously fit the C6; otherwise I'll put them on ebay. Minimum 7mm tread all round with no marks or scuffs. No idea what delivery costs might be(?) Let me know if anyone is interested or any more information required. Regards...Martin
Trainman   
Wed May 08 2019, 04:40am

Member No: #86
Martin,

I'd suggest joining the C5 Owners group on facebook, as these will fit the 09 onwards C5

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club