Radio not working

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Author Post
PHaTGRoB   
Fri Mar 29 2019, 08:06am
Member No: #994
Hi all.
I bought a Lexia / Diagbox set-up off eBay and, once set-up on the laptop, connected it to the car last weekend. I only did a basic fault check via Diagbox but now the car's clock has reverted to 2003, the radio is not working and the clock cannot be reset. The icon for ICE configuration on the the radio's menu is also greyed out.
I was worried that I could really muck things up by connecting a laptop to the car, and this has confirmed my concern.
Does anyone have any ideas as to why his should have happened other than it as C6 and is therefore bizarre! Thanks. GRoB.
PHaTGRoB   
Sun Apr 07 2019, 11:08am
Member No: #994
Sorted.
Diagbox had obviously detected that there was something installed but the CD Port wasn't enabled. There is - a Bluetooth unit which had been connected and working Ok for the past 3 years or so. Anyway, Diagbox must have switched the radio off as a result but I have now enabled the CD Port via Diagbox and the radio and Bluetooth unit now work OK again and I can reset the clock.
As an aside, I should try Lexia instead as most people seem to think it's the better diagnostic system for the C6 but I am awaiting a response from the supplier to get Lexia talking to the car.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club