Depressurize with Lexia not possible / Engine mount question

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Author Post
burli81   
Thu Jan 03 2019, 08:36pm
Member No: #3740
Hi,

I am Ingo from Austria and recently purchased a C6 2,7hdi with AMVAR. I always dreamed of a C6 and right now they are quite reasonably priced.

I usually work on BMWs which to my mind are way easier to fix

Could you help me with 2 questions:

I wanted to replace a hydaulic line in the back of the car and tried to depressurize the system using lexia (china clone, but sw seems original). unfortunately there is no depressurize system option in my lexia, just system bleeding. Am I missing something out?
I went the way and used the bled screws which also worked out fine.
Without depessurizing the system with lexia I cannot check the LDS fluid level correctly.

Any help appreciated

My second question is regarding the engine mounts / torque mounts in the front and the back of the engine.
As the C6´s vibrations while idling are rather annoying and you can see the steering wheel vibrating I want to change the mounts (the ones with the vacuum hoses on). I managed to change the front one but I could not figure out how to get to the back one.

Does anyone know what parts have to be disassembled to get to that mount?

After changing the front mount, vibrations are still there but better, just 4 your info. Vacuum lines are working fine.

Thank you very much for your help,

best,

Ingo

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club