New prospective owner

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Author Post
GerB80   
Fri Nov 23 2018, 06:50pm
Member No: #3733
Hi All,
I've developed an interest in the C6 and am considering looking for one in the new year.
Have read the buyer's guides and reviews and it sounds impressive but I guess what I'm really looking for at the moment is the chance to have a look around and possibly a go in one(as a passenger obviously unless someone was kind enough to let me behind the wheel)
The problem is that I am in Ireland and as they are rare in the UK you can imagine they are nowhere to be found over here, I think I have only ever seen two and that wouldn't be recently.
So if there is anyone around Dublin/Meath who would be willing to let me have a look in the metal it would be much appreciated.
e3steve   
Sat Nov 24 2018, 03:43pm
Member No: #1163
Welcome along! Try a PM to 321dave or Cruiserphil...
keithc   
Mon Nov 26 2018, 10:25am
Member No: #2584
Hi Ger, I live in Kildare and am lucky (and mad enough!) to own a C6. I have it off the road for the winter and it is in professional storage near Navan. I do go look at it every now and again to start it/take it for a spin and you are welcome to meet me to have a nosey around it sometime.
GerB80   
Mon Nov 26 2018, 03:24pm
Member No: #3733
Hi Keith, I'm actually in Navan.That would be great thank you very much.

Also cheers Steve for the heads up regarding the two lads.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club