Login   
C6owners :: Forums :: C6 Support :: The Garage

car written off, C6 VVV plate

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
DustBolt   
Sun Sep 23 2018, 06:45am
Member No: #1039
Hello everyone

Unfortunately my C6 was written off (no fault accident, someone drove into the parked car at 4am). Given the age and mileage it was a write off, gone to salvage, one less C6 on the road. I had the car for 6 years and took great care of it, the car was a good drive and very reliable, just one of those things I suppose.

Next car? I would get another C6, except for the fact that big diesels are really being demonised these years - how times change! Probably wait for Citroen to bring out something in the DS, CX, XM, C6 line - a big electric or hybrid...

I had the C6 VVV plate, which obviously works well with Citoen chevrons and which I retained, so PM me with any offers...

FraserG   
Sun Sep 23 2018, 08:59pm
Member No: #2011
How frustrating! Hopefully parts of your car can live on other than just the number plates.
e3steve   
Mon Sep 24 2018, 08:58am
Member No: #1163
Sorry to learn of this tragedy, DB!
Trainman   
Mon Sep 24 2018, 02:02pm

Member No: #86
Anthony,

please feel free to post in the parts market - Click Here - I'm sure somebody will want it.

e3steve   
Tue Sep 25 2018, 09:05am
Member No: #1163
Who’s breaking the car, Anthony? I know someone who needs parts, notably a Rocastrada wheel.
DustBolt   
Wed Sep 26 2018, 06:23pm
Member No: #1039

The car has gone to the following breaker if anyone wants parts.

HBC Salvage, Charfleets Ind Estate, Canvey Island, Essex, SS8 0PQ

The damage was to rear left wheel and probably subframe as well, rest of the car is intact so plenty good bits there, most of it in fact!

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club