Login   
C6owners :: Forums :: C6 Market Place :: C6's for Sale

2.2 Manual Exclusive for sale

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
MikeH   
Sun Aug 12 2018, 07:28pm
Member No: #1555
After many years of ownership, I find I'm not using my C6 enough these days and have decided to sell. It's in excellent condition, no marks or dents and everything works as it should. The colour is Fulminator Grey and I've owned it since January 2014. It's had two previous owners, one being my brother who bought it in 2010 at 26,000 miles. The manual exclusives are rare now, but have advantages for ownership over the 2.7's; they are less complex and easier to work on, there's less to go wrong, parts supplies are more common being shared with the Peugeut 407, fuel economy is near 40 mpg whatever you do and the road tax is £220 pa. The car has been well maintained through its life and the car has a FSH with all receipts. Below is a list of the main work done in my ownership:

Replaced o/s/f hub carrier, upper ball joint and front track control arm - 2018
New handbrake cables - 2018
Replaced o/s/r wheel bearing 2018
Topped up Eolys Fluid - 2018
New Michelin Primacy 3's - 2018
Replaced cam belt, idler pulley and water pump - 2017 @ 126,000 miles
New front suspension spheres - 2017
Replaced n/s/f hub bearing 2015
All wheels refurbished and powder coated - 2015 (all still unmarked)
Replaced n/s/f suspension leg - 2014
Replaced o/s/f suspension cylinder -2014

As I said, there's absolutely nothing wrong with the car, everything works fine and it continues to serve me well. I've looked after it meticulously, greasing hard-to-get-to pipework and mechanisms, waxoyling, oils and filters changed at 10,000 mile intervals and used my local Citroen Dealer where necessary for work. I'll be very sorry to see it go but I can no longer justify keeping it with such little use. I have a Lexia and a laptop which I'll throw in with the purchase.

I'm looking for offers around £3,600 and would be happy to answer any questions or send higher resolution photos.

1 User said Thank You to MikeH for this Post :
 cruiserphil (13 Aug : 07:44)
MikeH   
Sun Aug 12 2018, 07:29pm
Member No: #1555
I forgot to add, it's done 132,000 miles.
Dan595   
Wed Aug 22 2018, 10:04am
Member No: #299
Does this car have folding rear seats or is it 'Lounge Pack'? RT4 head unit? Could you let me know the RP code? (you can PM me if you prefer).

I have a 2.2 manual exclusive @ 210,000 miles, thinking about buying another!

Many thanks

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club