Login   
C6owners :: Forums :: C6 Support :: Introduce yourself

C6 3.0 Hdi owner from Finland

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
Dagence   
Tue Apr 17 2018, 09:14am
Member No: #3006
Hi all.

Bought a C6 ( 2010 ) from France with 65 000 km in spring 2017. So far been driving around 20000 km.( A trip to Provence last summer about 9 k ) Driving only in summertime.

So far no real problems. Changed all the spheres, a pleasant car to drive.
Lost sports activation from gearbox which I believe is only good thing. ( Lexia didn´t recognize bush putton signal at all ) No faults from gearbox detected.

Failed push button ?

Need to get the maps updated.

( Owned a Ds 21 back in 80`s, had to sell it.)

(Renovating a D super 5 from -74 at the moment. Hope to get it ready within a month a so.A three year project mainly because I´ve been lazy )
C6Dave   
Tue Apr 17 2018, 05:42pm

Member No: #1
Dagence wrote ...

(Renovating a D super 5 from -74 at the moment. Hope to get it ready within a month a so.A three year project mainly because I´ve been lazy )

Welcome

I had a 74 D Super which I did quite a bit of work on so know some of what you have been through, but which went to make space for my 3rd C6....
Website
Paschal   
Tue Apr 17 2018, 07:09pm
Member No: #375
Hey Dagence. I wish you many kilometres of happy driving in your C6, its such a lovely way to travel. I bet Provence was fun! I find it difficult to decide whether I prefer driving my C6 or my DS, DS is so much more simple but sometimes that's a good thing.
Tjensen   
Tue Apr 17 2018, 07:51pm
Member No: #954
Cogratuklation with you new classic !

I loved my 2 DS 23 1974, they lived through a lot of use and abuse. And I managed to do a lot of work myself, it is an engine compartment you can stand in and use force ! The C6 is not for that kind of hobby work, but it is world apart in smoothness, luxury and control (but DS may have the edge in suspension.) Hope to have the C6 for a long time.
Hattershaun   
Tue Apr 17 2018, 08:16pm
Member No: #320
Welcome Dagence,
Good to hear you're enjoying your C6.

You can buy the latest maps and software from eBay for about £20 ( in the UK with UK only maps).

The sport button for the gearbox could be a sticking switch (maybe some spilled drink on it in the past) or the electrical connector is loose, so well worth taking the switch out and cleaning with electrical cleaner/lubricant.
Best wishes for many happy miles with your car.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club