Login   
C6owners :: Forums :: C6 Support :: The Garage

ND07 MMK on Ebay. Is it known to anyone?

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Author Post
mebedforduk   
Mon Apr 25 2016, 03:54pm
Member No: #1780
Afternoon all

- Click Here -

Well the C6 itch is still there, I don't think it will go till I scratch it
The above has come up near me and if it stays as el cheapo I m toying with the idea of getting it to drive the C6 bug out.

If I fall back in love with big Cits again I can then look for a decent one.

Strange logic I know but spending a couple of K to find out either way seems better for some reason.

The reg does not show up anywhere although someone on here test drove it many moons ago

The Front bumper has been replaced but Im not too fussed if its just going to be a hack car.

The buy em cheap, kill them then break them logic served me well with XMs over the years.

Ive always gone with cars >150K as it means they have actually been used and someone has had to rely on them to get those miles = Looked after but not cosseted. So this is a low milage for me

Thoughts anyone...

Mark

Trainman   
Mon Apr 25 2016, 07:24pm

Member No: #86
Mark,

Just been looking back through some records:

First registered 31/03/07

First appeared at Citroen Slough on 14/09/10 with 17,490 on the clock and an asking price of £15,750.

It next appeared at Jemca Toyota Enfield on 12/12/12 with 56,076 on the clock and an asking price of £8,495

It then went to BCA Enfield 08/01/13 (No further information from there until it appeared for Private Sale on 08/03/14 with 92,000 on the clock and an asking price of £5,250

Hope that helps.....
mebedforduk   
Tue Apr 26 2016, 06:54am
Cheers Steve

Amazing detective work

So whoever bought it from BCA clocked 36K in just over a year and since then the new owner has managed 10K a year.

Seller says there is no SH and the receipt he has for the gearbox overhaul is hand written

Thanks again and I will see how the auction goes

KR

Trainman   
Tue Apr 26 2016, 11:14am

Member No: #86
There is a member on site who sends me a list, and has done for quite sometime, thankfully.......
e3steve   
Wed Apr 27 2016, 06:25am
Member No: #1163
mebedforduk wrote ...

Thoughts anyone...

Mark

I'd hope to pay no more than 3k for that, with 7 months' MoT and the EML showing.

Bumper painted by yet another bodyshop that can't match silver...
mebedforduk   
Wed Apr 27 2016, 10:15am
Cheers Steve

I was going to drop out @ £2.5K Cheap I know but the mismatch would put off a lot of people and the lack of SH & short MOT goes against it

Manglement light he says is just waiting for someone to turn it off. Hmm, so they can rebuild a gearbox but not know how to turn off the EML. Usually its the other way around.

TTFN
keithc   
Fri Apr 29 2016, 02:15pm
Member No: #2584
- Click Here -

Have you seen this one?
Cisco   
Fri Apr 29 2016, 06:28pm
Member No: #1429
Hi Keith,

The "problem" with the C6 is that they are really well built with good quality bodywork and interiors so that they still look really good inside and out even with big mileages.

The real problem though is that Citroen never built enough of them to have a serious ongoing rectification program in place. that's why our cars all seem to have the same/similar issues. IMO.

The black 135k car looks quite good but could you buy it blind without knowing it's detailed history? Yes if you have good mechanical skills and room to work on it. But if you expect to buy it and run it without issue I think you may be disappointed.

Good luck with your search.
mercuryrv   
Fri Apr 29 2016, 07:47pm
Member No: #1848
Good evening, I did notice this car for sale on ebay and watched the price rise, the reason being I was interested what it would fetch as I was considering selling my own, however I notice it got to circa £3,500 at he end of the alleged auction. I see then that the buyer has obviously not completed as it has been re listed again, always worries me when that happens, why did he/she not complete?

As the sellers say the car is listed at no reserve and their ebay name confirms that, is it not strange why its back for sale? If anyone is really interested in a C6 Exclusive in Fulminator grey with a VERY full service history, let me know.

If you have an interest, here is some info: Reg No: C6 MRV, 131,000 miles, EVERYTHING works as it should, main dealer service history, cambelt and pump belt with all tensioners replaced around 1,500 miles ago by Citroen, ball joints replaced, new DPF filter, new sump (check my posts in relation to this subject and pictures) new DRL units with LED's, all bulbs replaced with LED's, DAB radio unit fitted by Citroen, no marks, no scratches and no dents, all new TPMS sensors to all wheels, wheels powder coated, new set of premium tyres all round, something like Pirelli's or similar, set of winter wheels and tyres also available at the right price, also has current Warranty Direct Plus cover for circa 6 months left, can be transferred, MoT has 11 months to run or MORE than happy to put a full 12 moth warranty on it without ANY advisories at all.

I recall it is a late 2006 car although it could be 2007, I honestly cannot remember. The history with it states it had a gearbox around 3 years ago and the engine was rebuilt due to a head gasket failure, again all invoices present. You are very welcome to inspect the car or contact me on 01795 522272 or email to - e mail -

Please forgive me if I have blatantly listed this car offering it for sale on here, if I have infringed some rule, please let me know or move it. I have to say I am not desperate to sell it as it took me so long to find the RIGHT one, and having spent so much time love and money on it, I would not worry if it carried on living with me, however things change as does life, so lets see. Kindest regards to you all, Simon
mebedforduk   
Sat Apr 30 2016, 08:56am
Hi Mercury

He is a strange seller, been watching him for a number of years.

He actually gives the option to pull out of the obligation to buy after the auction has finished. The result is you see the same cars going around and around. Not sure if this is due to dreamers or a change of mind once viewed in the flesh.

His ebay fees must be massive

C6 MRV £££?

KR

mercuryrv   
Sat Apr 30 2016, 09:15am
Good morning all, Ebay COULD be such a good place, I have never understood the term 'Auction' site in relation to ebay, if you go to a genuine auction, the bidding is over and you own it, with ebay it tends to drag on, and on..... If the car was for sale at a genuine NO RESERVE, then it should have sold to the highest bidder, obviously not. In terms of my C6.........it must be worth in excess of £4,250 I would have thought, for the simple reason that it has BU&&er all wrong with it and a good documented history.
mercuryrv   
Thu May 05 2016, 07:00pm
Evening everyone, I have noticed the 07 reg black C6 is back again!!! on ebay, how many times can Cars with no reserve (the seller) sell the same car? It makes me think the car must be a dog as I have seen it sold 3 times and then reappear, how very strange
mebedforduk   
Sat Jun 04 2016, 08:42pm
Slightly ot
But the 2.2 man that was sold by this seller @ £2750 is now up again for £3.5 by another seller.
Taken in p ex they say...

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club