Login   
C6owners :: Forums :: C6 Market Place :: C6 Parts Market

Starting to break a 2006 2.7 Exclusive C6

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
Ungarsee   
Sat Apr 29 2017, 09:06am
Member No: #1407
Hi Robert, not sure if you've received the message I sent but just trying to sort out payment for the parking sensor control module so I can get it off you. Where about are you based as could come over to collect if you're London based? If easier you can email me direct in e mail icon

Thanks

Phil
Xanv6   
Sat Apr 29 2017, 11:28am
Member No: #319
Ungarsee wrote ...

Hi Robert, not sure if you've received the message I sent but just trying to sort out payment for the parking sensor control module so I can get it off you. Where about are you based as could come over to collect if you're London based? If easier you can email me direct in e mail icon

Thanks

Phil

Hi Phil
I think you might have been to my garage B.l.autos. So if you want to pop up I will fit it while you waiting as well.
Regards
Robert
1 User said Thank You to Xanv6 for this Post :
 Ungarsee (03 May : 19:01)
Ungarsee   
Wed May 03 2017, 07:02pm
Member No: #1407
Xanv6 wrote ...

Ungarsee wrote ...

Thanks

Phil

Hi Phil
I think you might have been to my garage B.l.autos. So if you want to pop up I will fit it while you waiting as well.
Regards
Robert

Ahhh, I hadn't realised!! I'll give you a call tomorrow to arrange Rob. Thanks.

Phil
Jas16   
Mon Jun 19 2017, 11:02am
Member No: #2994
Hi Are you still breaking the car? I am after a second hand set of alloy wheels with working tyre sensors. Tyre condition not all important.

Thanks.

The second car that you mentioned breaking what colour is the exterior?
Xanv6   
Tue Jun 20 2017, 06:18pm
Hi
Yes still breaking the c6. I have a set of wheels but the tyre valves are no good. The interior I have is out of a Exclusive in beige with a lounge pack.
Regards
Robert
MGmike   
Thu Jun 22 2017, 05:38pm
Member No: #3151
Robert,
what condition are the wheels and how much?
Also, are you looking to sell the interior as one or do you have component prices? If I can get my gearbox fixed I will be interested in the drivers seat?
cheers
Michael
PS, jas16 was looking for Exterior colour
e3steve   
Sat Jun 24 2017, 01:09pm
Member No: #1163
One of Robert's C6s that he's been breaking is Mauritius Blue...
Xanv6   
Sat Jun 24 2017, 04:29pm
Jas16 wrote ...

Hi Are you still breaking the car? I am after a second hand set of alloy wheels with working tyre sensors. Tyre condition not all important.

Thanks.

The second car that you mentioned breaking what colour is the exterior?

Jas16   
Sat Sep 09 2017, 01:48pm
Member No: #2994
Hi I am looking for the front drivers side indicator/daylight running light unit with reflector. Appreciate if you could reply back with postage price if available, thanks
andu13   
Tue Sep 12 2017, 11:10am
Member No: #3084
Hi Robert,

Interested in the hydraulic suspension asembly.

Still available ? And how much please ?
cecilia   
Tue Sep 19 2017, 04:54pm
Member No: #2842
Hi Robert, do you have a left side ( left hand drive model) front running light/ indicator unit complete available? If so what is the cost please in cluding post to 88160 France. Many thanks John Newby
Go to page   <<       

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club