C6owners :: Forums :: C6 Support :: Introduce yourself

Greetings from the Peak District

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Author Post
buxtonmarauder   
Sun Oct 25 2015, 06:55pm
Member No: #2348
I wasn't sure about it for a while but it in the sunlight it looks exceptional..

Added an interior photo to that google album now as well
David Hallworth   
Sun Oct 25 2015, 09:16pm

Member No: #90
I'm over in Glasgow, so not that far from Edinburgh. If you want it plugging into a Lexia whilst you're up this way, let me know.

David.
buxtonmarauder   
Mon Oct 26 2015, 06:56pm
Thanks for the offer David. Unfortunately I have to be in Dunfermline at 9am and then back down to Manchester for the evening.

Is a Lexia something I can procure off t'interweb ?

Oh, and for those people who are interested, I did 260 miles in it this morning without stopping and it was an extremely comfortable experience (but then I guess you all know that !)
e3steve   
Mon Oct 26 2015, 09:45pm
Member No: #1163
buxtonmarauder wrote ...
..... I did 260 miles in it this morning without stopping and it was an extremely comfortable experience (but then I guess you all know that !)
That looks to be a lovely example!

Tha comfort in long journeys is exceptional, I agree. We always do our 5-hour trip from/to Dieppe to just north of Clermont-Ferrand in one hit, perhaps with a short coffee/pee stop, with ne'er an ache or complaint.
buxtonmarauder   
Mon Oct 26 2015, 10:07pm
I travel to France regularly to go cave diving in the Lot but unfortunately I have to carry a lot of kit so the C6 is no use for that.. I have a Ford Ranger for that which is considerably less comfortable
e3steve   
Tue Oct 27 2015, 08:49am
Member No: #1163
buxtonmarauder wrote ...

I travel to France regularly to go cave diving in the Lot but unfortunately I have to carry a lot of kit so the C6 is no use for that.. I have a Ford Ranger for that which is considerably less comfortable
Pehaps a smallish trailer?
Go to page   <<       

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club