Greetings from Slovakia!

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Author Post
kmaetz   
Wed May 28 2014, 11:21am
Member No: #1551
Hello all,

I bought a 2.7 HDI 2006 Exclusive black with black leather, lounge pack and webasto with 208k (km of course;-) in october 2013. It was a representative car of general director of a Slovak gas distribution company, so it was in perfect condition with official dealer service (very rare here). Since I drove already 3 types of XM in past 8 years, I would never sit in something different than a big Citroen;-).
By driving this car I understand the proud feeling of a woman in minidress on a street - everybody is turning to see it;-).

Thank god for this forum. I've already solved an issue with LDS pump motor fuse and know now, how to solve flickering/not working full beam problem. If I have any new knowledge, surely I post it here.

Big HELLO to every Citroen fan!
magicands   
Wed May 28 2014, 05:30pm
Member No: #1021
Good luck with your C6 and welcome to a world of happiness with the odd amount of frustration and confusion!!
Website
BruceB   
Thu May 29 2014, 06:25am
Member No: #234
kmaetz wrote ...

Thank god for this forum. I've already solved an issue with LDS pump motor fuse and know now, how to solve flickering/not working full beam problem. If I have any new knowledge, surely I post it here.

Big HELLO to every Citroen fan!
Vitajte na priateľské svete C6 vlastníkov.
Datakiller24   
Sun Jun 08 2014, 11:21am
Dear Gentleman,

We bought before a week a C6 2.7 HDi, Mauritius blue with cream interior without lounge pack (we needed more space in the trunk), year of production 2007, mileage 195 000 Km. The car is in very good condition from the first owner bought, really nice and luxurious. Before we was driving mainly German cars (BMW, Opel) but this cars driving comfort is really higher level. We leave in a small town in Slovakia, named Komárno. Currently the car will visit a Citroen service, we would like to do a big maintenance (gear box, engine, suspension system, ... to give the car a second breath). I hope that we will enjoy this car long time.

Best regards,

Peter from Slovakia
TycoonX   
Mon Jun 16 2014, 01:07pm
Member No: #988
Vitajte here Im from SK too, but still driving on C5 2.2HDi .. maybe one day, i will find good 3.0 HDi

Im from Podhájska (Thermal spa), if anybody want parts, or diagnostics..write me, or visit me.
TycoonX   
Sun Jun 07 2015, 12:00pm
Finally.. C6 !
2.7 HDi Exclusive, with sunroof

Its litlle tuned..but i will make some changes back to original state..i think i like this bonnet more..its more unique.

TycoonX   
Fri Sep 25 2015, 11:48am
Update::

- Repaired rear wing + reinitialized with lexia (litlle modified sliding system)
- New front lower lights (old was black inside)
- Front day-lights LED
- Cambelt, water pump
- Repaired gearbox, new hydroblock
- Cleaned front lower chromes and fog light chrome
- Front axle bushes

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club