Login   
C6owners :: Forums :: Owners Reviews and Road Tests :: C6 owners and drivers reviews

Milestones

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Author Post
Bishop   
Tue Jan 27 2015, 09:24am
Member No: #868
I just wanted to note that I have just passed 4 years with my C6(2009 registered, built in 2008) and the car ticked over 90,000 miles yesterday. I have had a few issues in recent months, and that itch to change car has been bothering me for a few months now ... But, but, everytime I drive the thing, the itch is salved and I'm wrapped up in the whole driver and ownership experience thing. I then promise myself that I won't sell it for a couple of years yet; after all what the hell would I replace it with? I don't think I have ever owned a car that I drive every day for so long, so there is clearly something going on.

I love this car, and have trouble understanding a society that failed so completely to embrace the independence of spirit and mind it offers. There are many better cars out there, I am sure, but few that offer something so memorable and therefore literally outstanding. It makes me sad to think there will never be anything like it again from Citroen, so I'll keep looking for a new horizon even if PSA isn't any more (please, no one suggest that the DS brand could be the future, it isn't in my mind).

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club