C6owners :: Forums :: C6 Support :: The Garage

Ray Calvert C & C Motors Bradford

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Author Post
C6Dave   
Thu Aug 07 2014, 07:03pm

Member No: #1
I was at Rays garage on Tuesday (looking at a 72 DS) and had a chat about the C6 and servicing.

Ray has 30 years Citroen experience and whilst he does restoration work (there are 3 nice cars currently undergoing work) he also services any Citroen, including the C6 so if your anywhere reasonably near and looking for some work to be carried out on your C6 (or your Citroen Classic) have a word with Ray - Click Here -

BTW his labour rate is half that of my local Citroen dealer who is amongst the cheapest around anyway!
Website
drummond   
Fri Aug 08 2014, 11:17am
Member No: #238
Oh dear, it's got you hooked! But why a 72?

Tim
C6Dave   
Fri Aug 08 2014, 12:08pm

drummond wrote ...

Oh dear, it's got you hooked! But why a 72?

Because it sounded like a good one, was right hand drive with less than 60k genuine miles, and yes mechanically it was superb, but as ever, closer inspection showed that it didn't just need a 'bit' of paint on a door, but a full respray and was therefore way to expensive. - Click Here -

We were going to York anyway, so it only involved a slight detour to take a look at it.

EDIT: just to clarify Ray wasn't selling the car but it was at his garage getting a new door seal fitted and some other minor mechanical works checked
Website
drummond   
Mon Aug 11 2014, 02:10pm
Member No: #238
Dave, I thought that mine was worth £10 000, with the wind behind me etc- a semi auto DS21 with leather interior, lhd, resprayed. And NO RUST!

Seventeen and a half?

Wot??

Tim
C6Dave   
Mon Aug 11 2014, 03:10pm

drummond wrote ...

Seventeen and a half?

Wot??

Exactly.....
Website

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club