Login   
C6owners :: Forums :: Owners Reviews and Road Tests :: C6 owners and drivers reviews

Used C6 review in this week's Autocar mag

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Author Post
earthflattener   
Tue Jun 10 2014, 12:39am
Member No: #1514
The long version of the story (there is no short version - sorry!) is that my job demands that I do an annual internal driving test. The instructor was enthused about my newly acquired C6, him being an ex Citroen employee and a fairly serious enthusiast. His look of longing was such that I felt obliged to let him have a quick spin around the block... and since I'm still new to the scene, having only bought it (from rogerandoutman) only a couple of weeks ago, I am still only too happy to talk at length about it.

Anyway, he send me an email saying that there is a couple of pages on C6 in this weeks Autocar, which makes a couple of hat tips towards the C6owners site (well done Dave!). Nothing that most people will not have read before, but nice to see an essentially positive review stating that the C6 is now a bargain - at least for someone who is prepared for the cost of maintaining a big car.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club