Parrot Mk1 9200 Column Adaptor

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Author Post
Grumpytvr   
Tue Jan 14 2014, 02:33pm
Member No: #742
Hello all

I've got a 2.2 Lignage with an RT4 head unit and Parrot Mki9200 hands free fitted. I'm aware that quite a few C6s were fitted with this system as an option before the RT5 was installed.

I've got a bit sick of the parrot unit as the batteries in the handset /controller go flat quite quickly and it's position next to the gear lever (I could move it, I know). Also the sound quality isn't great, I've got the JBL amplified sound system, but I'm not convinced that the Parrot unit was ever connected up properly (I've seen some other posts about this and the installer having to make up their own lead). As a result, I only use it as a hands free system.

Some internetting this lunchtime found me this: - Click Here -

It allows operation of the Parrot unit via the OEM stalk controls.

I'm considering having one fitted and getting the audio connection sorted out. The parrot allows more than the 70ish albums on the jukebox on the RT4 and via the USB connection in the back of the unit. The Parrot unit also seems a bit slicker and more flexible than the software on the RT4.

Just wondered if anyone has had one fitted and whether it worked?

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club