Author Post
drummond   
Tue Dec 03 2013, 01:28pm
Member No: #238
er, mine works- in France.
Tjensen   
Wed Jan 01 2014, 06:36pm
Member No: #954
I am feeling brave in the new year and just pressed the SOS button. The system counted down and then the closest emergency service answered !

So:
-The SOS system is working
-Citroen Norway was wrong
-Whatevere a "BTA box" is, I got it somewhere
-But the tech assistance is not working (but also that seem to be OK in the car)
Tjensen   
Wed Jul 30 2014, 10:03am
UPDATE : Citroen Norway tells me the system is not working. But I was brave enough to press the button and the nearest emergency station answered !!!!!(when a SIM card is inserted) The Citroen service call is not working (the unsuccessful- message).

The guidance from Dave is consistent with the Citroen information, but it imcludes a step where Citroen Norway givces me access, and they will not do it because they tell me that I lack the hardware (but that is probably wrong)
Tjensen   
Tue Oct 02 2018, 10:40pm
Delayed update : The technical breakdown system is not working in my car (does not call nearest Citroen service). But the accident system is working and calls the local emergency center. BUT: after harddisk crash recently it gives error message as "disabled" and the local garage cannot get it back to work. So: it is working, but not now....
Go to page   <<       

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club