Login   
C6owners :: Forums :: The Lounge :: The Lounge

List of owners

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
Ped   
Wed Aug 22 2012, 03:51pm
Member No: #82
The 'Who Was That' thread is quite busy and I have posted a few up there.

I wondered if we should make a list of our registrations (last 3 letters) so we can identify other forum users. Perhaps we should put a note under the wiper of cars not on the list?

So, add yourself to this list.

ped (Chris Hiscocks) - WEB
C6Dave   
Wed Aug 22 2012, 05:56pm

Member No: #1
Not wanting to sound like a killjoy but given our 'Privacy Policy' this is not something I, as site owner, wish to be involved in I'm afraid.

Placing anything under someone's wipers could also cause problems if someone claimed that their car was damaged (it has happened before )

So as far as I'm concerned this is a non starter.
Website
Gobxoy   
Wed Aug 22 2012, 05:57pm
Member No: #786
Great idea Ped.

Beter still why not have a pic of your car as your avatar blank out the all bar the sufix. I don't get why some people do this?
Ped   
Wed Aug 22 2012, 06:17pm
Member No: #82
C6Dave wrote ...

Not wanting to sound like a killjoy but given our 'Privacy Policy' this is not something I, as site owner, wish to be involved in I'm afraid.

Placing anything under someone's wipers could also cause problems if someone claimed that their car was damaged (it has happened before )

So as far as I'm concerned this is a non starter.

OK no problem, you needn't 'endorse' it in any way - but I think a few users will be fine with it, especially as it's probably possible to put most members to their reg just by looking at pics here already.
mark28   
Thu Aug 23 2012, 06:36am
Member No: #102
They have a google map on the Avantime forum

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club