Login   
C6owners :: Forums :: C6 Support :: Introduce yourself

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Author Post
ozeddy   
Tue Jun 28 2022, 05:43am
Member No: #5052
Recently bought a 2008 C6. Obsidian Noir with beige interior. While I had a CX earlier, I have had Peugeots for a while and found that communities such as this one can be wonderfully supportive. This is important to me being down under, where Citro├źns, and in particular C6s, are few and far between.
MGmike   
Tue Jun 28 2022, 07:28am

Member No: #3151
Not Cheltenham in Gloucester then!
enjoy the ride and know we are here when it inevitably throws it's toys out of the pram
Best bit of advice I can give is to read up on the known errors/problems and fix them before they fail.

Good luck.
jamescarruthers   
Tue Jun 28 2022, 11:45am
Member No: #1548
Hello and welcome!
ozeddy   
Fri Aug 05 2022, 10:15pm
Member No: #5052
Thank you for your warm messages. I've now subscribed to notification by email .

I'm indeed in the sister Cheltenham in Sydney, Mike.

Eddy
Lockesboy   
Mon Aug 15 2022, 06:45pm
Member No: #5080
ozeddy wrote ...

Recently bought a 2008 C6. Obsidian Noir with beige interior. While I had a CX earlier, I have had Peugeots for a while and found that communities such as this one can be wonderfully supportive. This is important to me being down under, where Citro├źns, and in particular C6s, are few and far between.

I'm new and trying to work out how to post a new thread. I've just got a c6 and need instructions on how to fill my eolys tank up as I'm getting a message saying it is low...
MGmike   
Tue Aug 16 2022, 12:08pm

Member No: #3151
Lockesboy wrote ...

I'm new and trying to work out how to post a new thread. I've just got a c6 and need instructions on how to fill my eolys tank up as I'm getting a message saying it is low...

If you go to the bottom of the list of posts in the section you want to post in there will be an Icon for a New thread, hit that.

As for filling the eolys tank, have you checked the tech section? It's easy enough to do beside the N/S rear wheel but you will need a Lexia session to tell the ECU how much you've put in.
cruiserphil   
Tue Aug 16 2022, 01:43pm

Member No: #38
Hello Lockesbuoy,

You'll find it in the listing here: - Click Here -

Best regards,

Phil C.
Lockesboy   
Fri Aug 19 2022, 07:45am
Member No: #5080
Thanks guys, managed to put in a couple of litres of eoylis fluid...just done an oil and filter change, plus air filter. Next job's on the list is the automatic gearbox oil flush, pollen filter and a brake fluid change plus four new tyres getting fitted on Saturday. I'm definitely into my C6 now in a big way, big rather expensive job on the list is the cambelt and serpentine belt change, plus the diesel pump belt...after that not much to do mechanically...

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, C6 owner, Technical Expert, C6 Premier Discount Club